I couldn't wait for the total end of my stone. 11300 miles and one plug due to a 3" nail and I couldn't stand it any longer. I have gone darkside on the F6B! It is wonderful. the lower center of gravity adds to the overall ease of transition from side to side and I couldn't be more happy!
I was first darkside w/a GYTT on the Valkyrie and didn't know that it had a TOO SQUARE FOOTPRINT. there wasn't anything to compare it too. A good friend Jimmy Hay on the VRCC found the Falken 512 and convinced me to go w/the Falken. I could not find a 512 as I think they are in short supply, but I found a directional 912. I put it on my Valkyrie an was never happier. It is even better on the F6B! The Valkyrie has a higher center of gravity compared to the F6B so if there ever was any heaving over the edge it is completely undetectible on the F6B. I have a Falken 195-55-16 V-Rated 912 and I am thrilled at 36# pressure. I used to run 38# and my go back to that setting, but the first ride was really wonderfull at 36#. We shall see.Attachment 7075
Blotar