No, not about comfort. BUT I swear to the unholy engineers that designed this hair-pulling teeth-gnashing bum support that this has got to be the most complicated seat installation I've ever seen. It's enough to make me want to scream. Whatever happened to a simple lock to pop the seat off? I've never had a motorcycle that was so complicated to get to the underneath spaces. Getting it off isn't so bad, what will make you commit hari kari is putting the damn thing back on! The first two screws are OK, not a problem, unless of course you're looking over at the other bikes where a single lock pops the seat off and you're counting a total of six screws and two heavy grab bars to get the assembly back in order. The four bolts through the hand rails are maniacally insistent on not going anywhere near their receptacles, somewhere in the black depths of under-seat hell, unseen and uncaring, spinning madly and laughing at your sweating futility. Then some plastic bit in the undercarriage is bent all out of place - probably because the seat wasn't seated right sometime in the past. Off, and on again. Nope, didn't line up the saddle bag latches right - do over, clumsy! Also, if you have to open those saddle bags while working on the bike, do it before you remove the seat, because getting the latch release to work with the grab bars off is apparently impossible. Meanwhile the bike is now clean because of the sweat that's dripped off my face all over it, and the tools, through my shirt, etc. Yes, it doesn't help that it was hotter than a Texas barbecue in my garage, even though I waited till nearly dark to tackle this minor little adjustment.

All this, just to adjust the preload on the suspension up two clicks for a little extra loading.

Engineers ... if you don't want your customers to KILL YOU ... try putting it together once or twice yourself for routine maintenance, and once for an emergency. Then, remember these wise words: keep it simple, stupid.