New F6B Progressive Suspension - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New F6B Progressive Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by 06Blackpearl View Post
    So I just ordered the 1" shorter set ..
    And Steve I was wondering if you also used the anti dive shim? Or was the stiffer springs enough by there self?

Thanks Herb..
    No I did not... the shim ideal came after my install.... not sure it is necessary now with the lowering kit or the regular kit as far as that goes....
    really no way to show a pic of this. I have not had any issues with dragging as well. Maybe I take a better line or maybe i just don't bend the girl
    over as must as some...not sure but either way not an issue for me!

this is the best pic I have to show...the bike pretty much sits level now as apposed to the front higher.....the last one in a P/L IMHO showing it the best...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve, Your bike looks long, low, and mean. I think the lines of the F6B is a work of art and I am so glad I own one. cueman

Lowering springs

I agree--bike looks great with a lower front end and if handling is not impaired I will get a set unless the installation is too tough for me. Any hints on how to do it without taking it to the dealer? Price at Wingsstuff is $329--do we get a discount as forum members?

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Steve, Your bike looks long, low, and mean. I think the lines of the F6B is a work of art and I am so glad I own one. cueman
    Thanks! Same words I used!

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    I agree--bike looks great with a lower front end and if handling is not impaired I will get a set unless the installation is too tough for me. Any hints on how to do it without taking it to the dealer? Price at Wingsstuff is $329--do we get a discount as forum members?

There is a video on line showing how to.....If you sign up at Wing Stuff and pay for VIP...should same about $30+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOcMPCenZvg
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com