Quote Originally Posted by cpt_go View Post
Thank you very much Jimmytee,
I appreciate you input, I called BrakAway today and the woman that answered said the #6CP03 part for the F6B the inside diameter is too small to fit the Iso grip and that this model is one of the few that they make that attached to the brake lever pivot, I asked if that was going to change with the new model they were coming out with soon and she said no. I tried to press her for more info but couldn't get any more specifics either she just didn't know or didn't want to say. I saw the video on youtube and Cruiser Customizing that shows the install with Iso Grips but it was different bike and different model # BrakeAway. I was hoping someone on here had experience with the same model for the F6 with the Iso Grips and wide levers. I may just have to go for it and see for myself if I can make it work.
Thanks again
I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. The bars are the same diameter as the ones on the Valkyrie,and the ISO grips I have on my Valkyrie are the same as the ones on my F6B. I see no reason why it wouldn't work. I just have not gotten around to buying it for the F6B yet. My wife picked up one of the Aluminum go cruises from a local dealer as sort of a stocking stuffer over Christmas. Bless her heart. I've tried it out and it's a little clumsy as compared to the brake away. I have the throttle boss throttle assist on my Iso Grips so I really have not felt too motivated to purchase the Brake Away. Partially, as well, I was kind of holding out because I thought I might consider the purchase of an electronic cruise control. But for same reason have not bit the bullet on that either. Really most of my riding is two lane twisties.