Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
Blueverclear did you ever get your rear speakers going ?
Steve
My bike is still at the shop....... HONDA OF NEW ORLEANS HAS THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN THE COUNTRY............... OMFG

Ok so here is the story.... I bought the bike used with 3500 miles on it. Still had the factory warranty and i purchased a 2 year extended warranty. After riding about 100 miles I was starting to see a "glaze" of oil on my left boot. No oil in the driveway or where I park the bike every night. It would only do this when its pressurized and running down the road, let it idle for 45 minutes and no drops at all.

So I bring it to the crappy ass stupid ass dealer not too far from my house and they kept the bike almost 2 weeks the first time before I went over there and raised hell about the repair taking so long. They said they couldn't find anything but they think it was coming from the valve cover on the left side. They changed the gasket and finally after almost 3 week I got my bike back.

So naturally the next week when i got a chance i went on about a 200 mile run, wouldn't you know........... they hadn't fixed anything and still doing the same thing so I call the service manager back and he says "oh yea, no problem just bring it back. And I talked to Honda and they said the racall has never been done so we will do that to and have you in and out in a few days"............ We its been 2.5 weeks ago since i dropped the bike off for the second time and basically they haven't done a damn thing at all. The service manager even lied to me last saturday and told me that they found the problem and it would be ready this wednesday. When i went there yesterday one of the tech admitted me that they in fact had not found the problem, didn't know why the service manager told me that, and the were waiting on the regional tech to come by and help them out.

At this point, enough was enough, and I reported the activity to mother honda who has opened up a case and will be following up with the dealer and myself next week. They will NEVER get my business again.

Grant