Now it's my turn. I owned Harley Davidsons from 1996 -2012, 3 of them. No oil leaks on any of them, some of the old guys must be thinking of the AMF and before years. Down side to Harley need to rebuild top end at about 30,000 miles to the tune of a couple g's. Honda like there cars oil changes and filter changes. If you like to spend the day polishing chrome buy a Harley, been there done that, not any more. Power and smoothness Honda. I got tired of my hands going numb and back hurting. That is why the majority demographic of F6B owners are 51-58 years old, we don't want to make riding a chore. Harley cooks you, on those hot days it bad enough let alone the bike cooking you too. This is my first water cooled bike and I will not go back to air cooled. F6B will out handle and smoke any Harley out that has not had thousands of dollars of motor work done. F6B is less than half the cost of any comparable Harley, and will do 100,000 reliable miles. Now I have to get off my soap box my back is hurting