T-minus five days - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-minus five days

I'll be at deals gap on 08/30. How far is this rally from deals gap. And where is it located in Franklin ? Address ?

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    I'll be at deals gap on 08/30. How far is this rally from deals gap. And where is it located in Franklin ? Address ?
    Rally is at Microtel Hotel in Franklin at the following address:

81 Allman Dr, Franklin, NC

Franklin is about 58 miles by the way of Highway 28 from Deal's Gap here's the map:

Attachment 7939

missed you guys

I have ben busier than a one legged in an ass kicking contest this Summer with HVAC. I had all intentions of meeting all of you this weekend but it is not over for me just yet. I am still working and grinding it out. Have fun and be safe!!!
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Hey, Steve! Are you going to be up to riding your bike to the rally? Sure hope so

Yes! Leaving out 0330 on Thur am... Pick up Monch and head North! Breakfast at 0700 at the Crack House in Lake City!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Yes! Leaving out 0330 on Thur am... Pick up Monch and head North! Breakfast at 0700 at the Crack House in Lake City!!!

How long since the zipper was installed???

Be safe!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

4 weeks as of the 27th.....I do appreciate people's concern. I feel it will be ok...if I drop my bike then someone will have to pick it up for me...If I need to remove my trailer, yes I would need a hand...can I carry 4 cases of drinks ...I should not! I feel fine! I have not nor have I ever lived my life on "what ifs"... having said that I have a profound love of Jesus and we have talked about it...he seems to think I will be fine!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I will be arriving at the Days Inn Wednesday Evening around 7:00 pm, located across the street from the Cracker Barrel.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

having said that I have a profound love of Jesus and we have talked about it...he seems to think I will be fine!
    That's better than a Dr. note!!! Good for you Steve!! Ride on my friend!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

4 weeks as of the 27th.....I do appreciate people's concern. I feel it will be ok...if I drop my bike then someone will have to pick it up for me...If I need to remove my trailer, yes I would need a hand...can I carry 4 cases of drinks ...I should not! I feel fine! I have not nor have I ever lived my life on "what ifs"... having said that I have a profound love of Jesus and we have talked about it...he seems to think I will be fine!
    I am as a Chevrolet Truck, "Lean on me!"
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Great news . You'll be surrounded by people ready to assist if needed but you, being strong like bull, probably won't need it
    Ken (Hornblower)