when I was 14 my friends mother rolled off a the back of a rigid framed Harley shovelhead motorcycle while riding double with a member of the saintant slaves motorcycle club on the 405 fwy.......a semi truck truck ran over her head killing her instantly......leaving five children.......another friend of mine simply fell over while stopped at a light, wacking his head on the ground resulting I severe head trauma.....he has the mind of a child now........my best friends son crashed his bike in the canyon....he had a full face helmit on.....he was in a comma for two weeks......three years ago some kid showed up at our camp out ........hung around the bon fire telling us all how great it was now that he finally got a bike....he was wearing one of those thin little chicken shit half helmits .......a week later he ceterepunched a car being driven by an illeagle alien making an illeagle uturn over a double yellow line killing him instantly........his brother told me that his head looked like a pile of bloody mashed potatoes when he identified the body...........six of my friends have been killed on motorcycles........I wear a helmit......always........