Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
Boys let me tell you its OK to say that it will be all hunky dory and everything but the ugly truth is you're not the one with young children whose property butts up next to this facility. Its always OK for someone until they are offended. To the OP I feel your pain. I would talk to local LE for some assurances on stepped up patrols during meeting times and maybe organize a neighborhood watch. And to those who say live and let live , if you think that works your head is in a bag.
Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
+100
My head is far from in a bag, it's ignorant opinions like yours and your friend up there that have head issues. I encourage you to take this up with your local politicians, police dept, home owner associations, and whom ever else you feel needs to hear how outraged you guys are.....I wish I could be there as they laugh in your face and tell you to stop wasting their time. Go ahead and request additional patrols from the police for these horrible people who are trying to beat the disease of addiction. They're "halfway" houses all over this country where people go to get sober and live with other sober people to try and better themselves. These aren't rehabs or drug addiction facilities, they're houses with a community of struggling people trying to help themselves and each other. The comments here act as if a full blown correctional facility is going up where you and your precious privileged and entitled family lay their spoiled heads every night. They obviously need to help each other any way they can because people like you wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire. To each thy own and LIVE AND LET LIVE! Sober and proud of it!! I'm glad there's places that people can go to choose the path I walk.......even if it's in your backyard! Flame on....I won't be replying.