I was over @ Ultimate in Ormond Beach yesterday and tried both the King and Midrider on my red '13 F6B. I am 6' tall but have a long torso and only a 30" inseam. The King was very comfortable as it moved me back a bit more that the stock seat, however, it also raised me up .5 to an inch and made me stand on my tip toes. I also tried the Midrider. It was better as far as height but it also moved me forward more and with my tall torso and long arms it was too far forward for me. Russell, the tech @ Ultimate was very accommodating and knowledgeable. The seats were very well crafted and the fit and finish looked superb. They had one with a large red stripe that looked beautiful on my red F6B and had a backrest to match.
I went over to the Corbin Store in Ormond about 3 weeks ago and they did not have one for me to try. They ordered one to be built which they said would take 4 weeks. I checked while I was over there yesterday and it was not in yet. I have had a lot of Corbin seats over the years. I am on my 119th bike. People say they are hard, my experience is that they are firm but fit my butt well. I put 11,000 miles on my Valkyrie last year alone and I am able to do 3-400 miles a day comfortably on that Corbin. I am anxious to try the Corbin out. I did install a MBL riser kit on my F6B that I got @ the Ultimate store yesterday. It seems to really help with my tall torso and long arms.