Have to say goodbye to the best Forum ever!!

Thread: Have to say goodbye to the best Forum ever!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you've never experienced a legitimate drone, it is an unbelievable nuisance. I test rode a 2013 that had one. I bought a 2016 that doesn't. A constant resonant frequency is headache inducing water torture. Like amplified unceasing tinnitus, except in the case of the B, instead of a high resonant frequency, it's low enough to fill your whole head. I don't know if it's endemic to the earlier models or if it's bike specific. But if mine had it and I couldn't fix it by changing the exhaust, then I would be selling it, too. As to it being too heavy, I guess I can understand. It's a full figured bike. But to me she handles SO easily. Love the low center of gravity and horizontally opposed engine. And Ergomot makes an electric wind screen setup for a pretty penny. So does Windbender. I'm thinking of adding the Ergomot to my Mad5tad so I can run a lower screen all the time.

Anyway, bikes are usually about enjoyment rather than practicality in our fortunate country, so if you're not maximally satisfied, then ALL THE BEST in whatever bike you find. When you decide, you should put in 1,000 miles or so and come back and talk about pros and cons. It's always good to hear about differentiation. Take care!!!

Jason
    Last edited by Verismo; 05-24-2018 at 07:58 PM.