I am DYING here and the weatherman just don't care!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am DYING here and the weatherman just don't care!!!!!!

I ride ALL year around . The only one requirement - MUST BE DRY !

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post
    I can feel your pain.I bought mine last weekend got it home in the garage and there she sits since it's 20-30 degrees here.looks like Saturday might be the day.
    Time to get a trailer and come on down!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    I think we should bring sanctions against the Florida boys. They shouldn't be allowed to post again till April.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    I put my "6" into storage about 2 weeks ago; oil & filter change, full tank of stabilized fuel, fresh wash & wax, Battery Tender hooked up, pushed to the back of the garage & covered. Probably not to be seen until the middle of March.
    This makes me sad but I guess you're used to it. You can live vicariously through us southerners.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    This makes me sad but I guess you're used to it. You can live vicariously through us southerners.

Many tears ago it used to bother me to put my bikes into Winter storage, but I've been riding for 56 years and it just doesn't have the urgency that it did when I was 20..............or 40. As you said; I'm used to it and have other interests other than motorcycles. Right now we're remodeling the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Many tears ago it used to bother me to put my bikes into Winter storage, but I've been riding for 56 years and it just doesn't have the urgency that it did when I was 20..............or 40. As you said; I'm used to it and have other interests other than motorcycles. Right now we're remodeling the kitchen.
    I'm the opposite.
    Before my F6B I was indifferent about winterizing my bikes for up to 5 months.
    This year I'm wandering around like a lost puppy, moping in the garage, even with many other interests besides motorcycles.
    It must be because this is the best bike I've ever owned, gives me the most pleasure riding, and the one that begs to be ridden as much as possible.

I ride year round for the most part, but it ain't as much fun when it is cold. Heat I can deal with, but cold is not fun at all.

I bought the bike for fun, and you know what they say about fun--- When the fun ain't fun, it just ain't fun, anymore.