Up here in Michigan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up here in Michigan

It sucks that we can't ride but it sure is pretty

Sorry, but pretty for me ends after the first snowfall!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Pretty awful!

I miss the snow, lived in MN for several years. WA hasn't had squat for snow where I live in a few years.

The evil mischievous part of me would love to see what 8" of snow in one event would do to San Diego...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    I miss the snow, lived in MN for several years. WA hasn't had squat for snow where I live in a few years.

The evil mischievous part of me would love to see what 8" of snow in one event would do to San Diego...
    I was in San Diego a few weeks ago and one day it rained it was BIG news. They had reporters all over the place with live reports, I though it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I was in San Diego a few weeks ago and one day it rained it was BIG news. They had reporters all over the place with live reports, I though it was funny.
    I've been in San Diego for 7 months of a 4 1/2 month trip...every time it rains it's a news event...

fl1madmax

It was 72 Sunday, made a Daytona run for left over Shirs !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    That we got a total of about 8 inches between the two storms that rolled across Cadillac, MichiganAttachment 19786Attachment 19787Attachment 19788Attachment 19789Attachment 19790
    I have a whole bunch of tree limbs down in my yard this year but the snow has nicely made them all disappear
    best time to buy Bike week shirts is 2 weeks after Bike week, $25 Pub 44 long sleeve shirts were $5 , bike week shirts
    were 4 for $20 !!!!!!!!!! 225 miles 6 beers, and a Pizza............... Life is Good, Ride Safe Ride Often !!!!!!