Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
Yes, excellent quote. Ok, this Hansen must be doing something correct - because the date of this Fed Doc is 2007. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why he's not in jail for contempt AND the websites are still operating. Which, as a former high school teacher with a voracious appetite to learn, I now makes me want to start reading this Hansen's web info.

What I'm able to glean from the Fed Docs is that this is a major scare tactic. Believe he's never made an appearance(?)' - w/o a Citizen making an appearance, a court's paperwork / determination is pretty much useless. He claims; the court has denied him his Right to enter his evidence into the Record; that they keep stating he's a 'taxpayer' w/o first proving it; etc., etc. The other damning fact is that in the previous ORDER it reads that the judge DENIED the defendant his Right to a jury trial. Again, this looks like a monstrous scare tactic, and this Hanson dude, isn't buying it. All of his objections seems to be logical reasons for the Order to be overturned upon appeal. Did I just use 'logic' and 'gov't worker' in the same sentence? lol
Yep, what I gleaned from the judgements is that they were more on procedural issues (he didn't play by their deposition rules) versus specific tax law infractions. The result was an intimidation response versus identifying specific law infractions. His requests for specifics were all denied.

I was not able to find any following docs pertaining to the punitive requests to the court using the case number. The audit trail appears to have gone cold there. I did find other defendant's documents that included his case number.

They were probably avoiding adding his data into record for fear it would be used by others as an establish a president.

He has posted the audio recordings of some of his telephone meetings. I listened to some briefly and he seemed to be quite detailed and cautious about the negotiation of the discovery phase. The Feds took some liberties that he was seeking redactions before signing. In short, the Fed docs were putting words in his mouth that were not his, nor his opinions or beliefs.