Accessories ...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Accessories ...

Accessories ...

Been kind of doing it ass backwards, buying some stuff for my "some day" F6b. Got my bag liners, my black LED front reflector conversion kit and am waiting on my Super Shark grip buddies. Went yesterday to open up a checking account at a bank that carries the paper for my Charger and they needed to run a credit app, so fine they did, talked about a bike and next thing I know they have me talking to this loan lady and I must have smoozed her big time because the silly girl gave me another loan. So just for shits and giggles I called the dealer that had the '13 black Deluxe demo, 2,400 miles, was the owners demo, that they were asking 17,500 for when Honda had the 1,000 thing going on, it was now 16,999 , I offered them 16,500 and they said 'HELL NO" and I started to walk away... Well tomorrow I sign the paperwork. I will be a F6b owner, YEE HA.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Been kind of doing it ass backwards, buying some stuff for my "some day" F6b. Got my bag liners, my black LED front reflector conversion kit and am waiting on my Super Shark grip buddies. Went yesterday to open up a checking account at a bank that carries the paper for my Charger and they needed to run a credit app, so fine they did, talked about a bike and next thing I know they have me talking to this loan lady and I must have smoozed her big time because the silly girl gave me another loan. So just for shits and giggles I called the dealer that had the '13 black Deluxe demo, 2,400 miles, was the owners demo, that they were asking 17,500 for when Honda had the 1,000 thing going on, it was now 16,999 , I offered them 16,500 and they said 'HELL NO" and I started to walk away... Well tomorrow I sign the paperwork. I will be a F6b owner, YEE HA.
    For the love of god, are you still using a corded phone!?

Congrats on the bike!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I called the dealer that had the '13 black Deluxe demo, 2,400 miles, was the owners demo, that they were asking 17,500 for when Honda had the 1,000 thing going on, it was now 16,999 , I offered them 16,500 and they said 'HELL NO" and I started to walk away... Well tomorrow I sign the paperwork. I will be a F6b owner, YEE HA.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now a place to put your accessories....... maybe one day you will catch up to me !!!!! I am sure you don't know but I won an "award" for the most accessorized bike last year at the rally and plan on making it two years in a row !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well if I can make it you may have some competition, lol

good for you bro

Congrats on the new scoot.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

Congratulations on the new bike! Don't second guess yourself when it comes time to sign the paperwork, because you'll love it! Don't forget to post pictures.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

I have been second guessing myself ever since I gave them a couple hundred to hold it. lol Haven't told the SO that I bought another bike yet .