2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500

Thread: 2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    I’ve had a Throttlemeister on the last 10 or so bikes I’ve owned. Was about to buy a used ‘13 model F6B but picked up a new ‘16 Deluxe last year. Man I didn’t realize how much I love my new cruise after 10 4000 mile + trips without one.
    Right, Tabasco?! I bought my bike in Franklin, Tn, and rode it back to San Antonio and I could not believe how much better it made the ride and how much I used it. I had a nice brakeaway throttle lock on my Valkyrie, but the consistency and ease of the F6B cruise is fantastic. Just a personal taste but I won't be going back to without, ever, if I can help it.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    Right, Tabasco?! I bought my bike in Franklin, Tn, and rode it back to San Antonio and I could not believe how much better it made the ride and how much I used it. I had a nice brakeaway throttle lock on my Valkyrie, but the consistency and ease of the F6B cruise is fantastic. Just a personal taste but I won't be going back to without, ever, if I can help it.

Jason
    The wife and I drove out to Tucson Az. to watch University of Houston play U of Arizona football game and accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer near our hotel and ended up driving mine home. They had a way better deal than I could find in Houston. Used that cruise all the way back to H-town smiling all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    The wife and I drove out to Tucson Az. to watch University of Houston play U of Arizona football game and accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer near our hotel and ended up driving mine home. They had a way better deal than I could find in Houston. Used that cruise all the way back to H-town smiling all the way.
    Love it.... "you accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer".
    2016 F6B
    2011 C14
    2003 C10

Quote Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
    Love it.... "you accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer".
    I was serious but now that you pointed it out, you made me laugh.